Are you interested in social innovation? Could a social enterprise development programme be for you?
The Flax Trust has announced that it will offer a number of £1000 bursaries for its 2018 social enterprise business planning programme leading to the award of the Advanced Diploma in Social Enterprise – Ireland’s leading qualification in social enterprise development.
The programme includes
- Six 2-day Modules over a 12 month period
- Six ½ Day Peer Learning Groups
- Study Visits & Social Enterprise Masterclasses
- Guest Lectures from Business Leaders and Social Innovators
- Full accreditation by the Ulster Business School, Ulster University, Jordanstown
For more information and to download an application form click here.
Closing date for applications is Wednesday 29th November 2017.